Saturday, June 8, 2013

‘Lord, Change Me!’ by Evelyn Christenson

I am not sure what drew me to this book. Like so many of my books it was suggested to me a long time ago. I have no regrets about not reading it as I trust that timing is everything.

I haven’t read far in yet but the Lord has already gone to work. It’s not the book that did the work as I was not particularly impressed by her first chapter but rather it is the Spirit of the Lord going to work on my heart. 

I find myself in situations that have driven me to my knees lately and I am convinced that if things are this bad then I am the one in the melting pot and God must be working on ME. Thus my hearts cry, “Lord, please change me!” Have you found yourself in the this place lately. Has it occurred to you that rather than pray for the circumstances you should pray for yourself? Leave a word in the comments and we can pray for each other.

I came across this video and thought it to be a good start.

Lord, Change Me

No comments:

Post a Comment