Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jesus Love You

Easter ASBC week 4 (hooray!)
Jesus loves you John 21:1-25 Have we thought about our relationship toward Him? MV "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13 Coloring: coloring sheet, crayons. Snack: apples, biscuits, squash, disposable cups. Bible story: Bibles. Craft: Cute cups and jelly beans to explain the gospel and printout for back of cup. Gold – that reminds me of heaven and my relationship with the King of Heaven. He is holy and magnificent Purple – that reminds me of how my heart was stained with sin and that it separates me from the holiness of God. Red – that reminds me of the blood shed at the cross to cover my sin and pay the price for me. White – that reminds me that my heart is now clean and God sees me as holy Green – that reminds me how I can grow in the love of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment