Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Never Grow Tired Of The Scenery.

IMG_2640

Since being in Virginia I have been overwhelmed with emotion. I thought that I would be feeling angst, longing, and discouragement after leaving my city dwelling of 16+ years but instead I have felt nothing but what could be described as complete joy.

IMG_2644

It usually strikes when I am outdoors when my senses are bombarded with God’s marvelous creation. Virginia has to be one of the most beautiful spots in the world and I have seen quite a few. I never grow tired of the scenery and I see something new every day.

IMG_2642

Clean country air coupled with the lack of terminal traffic noises makes the experience one that you want to hold onto for a very long time. I wonder if the folk in Virginia realize what they have in their little piece of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment