Sunday, June 2, 2013

Adding a Little Color To My Life

 

Window Box’s are in. I combined flowers and some herbs. Nasturtiums will make a nice trailing appearance and I can throw them in a salad for a little flair.

DSC_0002DSC_0003DSC_0004DSC_0005

I have been  so sick for the last 9 days. I started with a cold virus that my husband generously shared with me and developed into Bronchitis! I should be teaching my kids tonight but don’t have the energy and shouldn’t share my germs.

This week I interviewed for a job that I was sure was mine but, alas, I was wrong. I breezed through the interview with glowing letters of reference and an amazing educational portfolio. The interviewer even made remarks about me being impressive. I was more than qualified for the job but I didn’t even get a call back. A little deflating to say the least. After having Virginia Dept. of Ed. refuse to consider me for a license to teach because my degree was not regionally accredited I am a little winded.  Lord I know it’s not just about me! I trust that whatever you are doing in my life and the lives of those around me is for your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment